Monday, May 2, 2011

Better Parking


Even though I live close enough to walk to the garden I do drive from time to time. On these occasions many times I end up parking in a muddy mess. Well no more! I arrived at the garden the other day to find these wonderful gravel parking areas right out front. Diane, our garden chair informed me that this was possible because of Mark Moore our City Services Liaison. Thanks Mark!

Correction! Apperently, Andy Bashore, head of our Service Department, is responsible for the gravel. So, big thanks Andy!

2 comments:

  1. Actually, Andy Bashore, head of our Service Department, is responsible for the gravel.

    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruce,

    Can you get me a list of everyone on the Committee? I am trying to update the sidebar. Thanks for the correction.

    ReplyDelete